- My hands and feet turn purple in less than red hot tropical temperatures.
- I am constantly cold.
- I love penguins, I would go to any length to have one as a pet - I promise it could live in my freezer!!
- I am an old lady trapped in the body of a 22year old. I drink endless amounts of tea.
- I have the bed time of a small child.. I genuinely believe my bed misses me.
- My bug bare is chipped nailvarnish.. My fingers and toes nails have to be painted - no chips.
- I am an ex-gymnast.. those who can't do teach, I am now a gymnastic coach and well now and again like to show the kids I can still be 'down' with them.. Never hanging up my leotard!
- I dislike the smell, taste, and even thought of fish.. Tuna actually makes my skin crawl.
- I cannot stand mess.. I am that person who tidies up other peoples rooms/houses when they leave the room.
- I have childrens size 3 feet :( - sad times.
- I promise my hairdresser every time that I will never cut my own fringe ever again.. I always return apologizing looking like something out of 'This is England'.
- I prefer talking to strangers on the phone, rather than family members - Sorry guys!
- There isn't a bone in my body that doesn't crunch, crack or creek.
- I live in my pjs. If it was socially acceptable to wear them outside the house - I would!
- I secretly enjoy having something to moan about.. I am a miserable git I know.
- I have conversations with myself in my sleep.
- I prefer eating the cake mixture when baking, to the cake.
Tuesday, 19 November 2013
Art of Being Odd...
As part of our university work, we have to share with the world all the little and BIG things that can make us seem a bit odd, quirky.. or just down right barking bonkers...
Posted by Debbie Nixon at 04:07